Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sephora by OPI: Teal We Meet Again

{click to zoom} 

I usually go for creme finish on my nails but sometimes when I want something a little more fun I like to go for a glitter or a metallic.  Polishes like these {1, 2}are a great middle ground, they have micro shimmer particles that give off the glitter effect and they go on like a foil which makes the colors look metallic and shiny.  

{click to zoom}

'Teal We Meet Again' is a fun bright color that I actually really like on my skin tone.  It goes on smoothly allowing me to get a perfect application without any clean up but I don't find the color to be all that long lasting.  I applied it a day and a half ago and I can already see the tips of my nails poking through.  If you're someone like me who changes their color often this won't be too big of an issue.  

{click to zoom} 

*natural sunlight, 2 coats, Canon T3.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...