Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to School: Nails!

Butter London, Deborah Lippmann, Maybelline

{click any of the items above for a direct link!}

Whenever I was bored at school I would stare at my nail polish (beginning signs of an addict!) and my teachers would think that I was reading whatever was on my desk, win win!  While I am not encouraging students to not pay attention in class ;) I'm simply saying that if you were to get bored at school these would be some awfully pretty colors to look at.

Bright colors like these will nicely go with any outfit and the instant pop of color will make you feel like you're out at the beach enjoying the summertime instead of stuck in a classroom.  There is a range of prices in the little collage above, something for everyone I like to think, the prices range from $4 at the drugstore to $20 at a department store.

Award for the cutest name goes to Essie with 'Bikini So Teeny', you can't get anymore summery than that!

This series has flown by, this is officially the last post so....here's to wishing you a great school year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...