Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olympic Worthy Nail Polishes

Yves Saint Laurent, Milani, American Apparel


{click any of the items above for a direct link!} 

 Silly, I know but what better way to support the US athletes than to sport some fun colors on your nails during the next 2 weeks. We all know that sitting on the couch watching the Olympics painting my nails gold is the closest I'll ever be to the games so I figured I might as well suggest some of my favorite gold, silver, and bronze polishes.

 There's a whole collage here of different colors (bronze was the hardest to find) and the great thing is that they range in prices so that you can find one that fits your budget! How cute is this? Butter London even released a fun little Olympics pack with 3 bottles of polish, one in every color.

 I think my personal favorites are the Deborah Lippmann gold glitter and the Revlon silver. It's only been 2 games and I'm already completely wrapped up in Olympic mania, I woke up at 3:30 AM my time just to watch the women's gymnastic prelims. That being said I'm thinking about writing a post dedicated to the Olympics outlining my favorite events and athletes. #goUSA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...