Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back to School: Backpacks

Longchamp, Bed Stu, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Jessica Simpson
I just wan



{click any of the items above for a direct link!} 

 Time for back to school, and everyone knows what that means...BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING! I know, I know everyone is dreading heading back to the classroom and hitting the books again come August but let's ease the transition back into academia with some cute accessories! This little collage of my favorite new school bags should be perfect for anyone of any age.

 Colorful backpacks are great for a teenager looking for a fabulous way to dress up essentials while a sleek tote bag is ideal for a college student or young adult who needs something that is functional and fashionable.

 My personal favorites are the Longchamp Le Pliage in 'Bilberry'(duh I did practically did a complete post about how much I'm in love with this bag), the functional good ole' Jansport backpack (I had a bubblegum pink one that I used for YEARS), and the trendy neon Marc Jacobs quilted tote (although you might have trouble convincing Mom that this one is just for "school" :) if you know what I mean).

Hopefully this little 'Back to School Series' is helpful...next up is bottoms, picking out jeans and shorts that are perfect for the classroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...