Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wishful Monday




How freaking cute are these?  Kate Spade has been coming out with accessories, bags, and clothing decked out in bows for years and they just keep getting better and better.  I'd personally go for the plain gold bangle, but the other colors are cute as well!


Not sure if I would ever have enough spices to fill even one of these jars but I just love the idea of them.  Anthropologie always has such cute little additions for apartments, can you just imagine a few of these stacked up in your kitchen? Precious.  The chalkboard label is cool too so you can change out what you keep in each container.  


I've been meaning to get this book for a while now and I just keep forgetting.  It's on my 'to buy' list, I swear!  Pretty simple really, I love Ellen Degeneres why wouldn't I want to read her book? Interning or working for her is my not so secret goal in life.  


2 comments:

  1. That blue bow bangle would look adorable with a nautical outfit... :)

    I completely understand the spice jars, I always see such cute containers for spices but they are excessively huge. By the time you got to the bottom of the jar the spices would have lost their potency!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I keep telling myself to wait before buying the gold one, but I'm just not sure how much longer I can hold out!

      Totally, besides I'm never gonna have that many 'specialty' spices anyway. I think they could be cute for anything really though, if they were a little bigger they'd be cute for baking ingredients or something.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...