Sunday, July 15, 2012

On Trend: Dainty Rings

On Trend: Dainty Rings



I love these dainty little rings, even the look of a single gold band on your finger instantly classes up any outfit.  I've been contemplating buying a little band similar to the one in the top corner for a while now, but felt like my fingers were a little too chubby.

To solve this problem I tried on one of my sister's rings that had a little bow on it, turned the ring around so the bow was hidden and wore it for a while to see if I liked the look.

I have a ring from a friend that is a ridged gold band that I wear on my ring finger daily and I really liked how that one looked with the thinner band around my pointer finger.  These rings are great for stacking or layering on a single finger or a bunch of different fingers.

I LOVED it.  Now, all I have to do is save up so I can get a dainty gold band of good quality that'll last me a long time.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...