Saturday, July 21, 2012

Back to School: Hair & Beauty

Maybelline, BP, Aeropostale, Marc by Marc Jacobs


{click any of the items above for a direct link!} 

 Let's be honest here, if you had an extra 10 minutes in the morning would you rather spend it getting ready or sleeping in? I'd pick sleeping in over doing my makeup any day, getting out of bed in the morning is the by far the worst part of my day. So to speed up the whole getting ready process I've picked out some of my favorite beauty items.

 For your school makeup it's best to keep it simple. I like liquid foundation to give your skin a nice even color, good concealer to hide those dark circles you have from staying up too late studying ;), a simple eyeshadow color to wash over your entire lid, liquid eyeliner to make you look more awake, and mascara to accentuate your lashes and open your eyes up. Revlon lip butters are great for everyday use because they give your lips a tint but moisturize them at the same time, two in one!

 I like to curl my hair but I can't always spare the 30 minutes, so a nice simple solution is a hairband (bring out your inner Blair Waldorf). Cute bobby pins, hair bows, or plain ole' plastic clips do the trick as well, I use anything to get my hair out of my face. It's always fun to have brightly colored hair ties in your bag as well, and these are my favorite.

Next up is essentials!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...