Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Essie: Olé Caliente

{click to zoom}

I'm sure everyone has a color like this in their collection, but if you're in the market for a new red I highly suggest Essie's 'Olé Caliente'.  Shown here is one coat, ONE COAT.  I'm not even kidding you this color is so opaque and perfect that it would be a great supplement to any red polishes you already have. 

{click to zoom}

Personally I like the darker reds most of the time but a great tomato based bright red is good to have on hand as well.  I can see someone with a lighter skin tone loving this color, it would really make their nails look nicely polished and defined.  As for the lack of description or story behind this polish I apologize, I still can't get over how opaque it was! ;) 


{click to zoom} 

*natural sunlight, 1 coat, Canon T3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...