Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sally Hansen: Good to Grape

{click to zoom}

Remember when I wrote that post about Sally Hansen 'Midnight in NY' here,  I totally forgot about how much I loved that brush and the consistency of the polish.  So while I was strolling through Walgreens looking at the Essie stand I came across this random bottle of Sally Hansen and figured it was worth a shot.

{click to zoom} 

'Good to Grape' is a creamy mid-tone purple color that comes off as an almost jelly-like consistency.  It also had that wider, flater brush that is perfect for getting a nice even coat every time.  I found this color to be opaque in 2 coats which is great during the summertime when you're looking for that color you can quickly slap on.

{click to zoom} 

Overall, I'd recommend this color, I didn't have anything like this so it was a nice addition in my collection.  It is quite a normal purple color though there isn't really anything special about it so if you have a lot of purples in your collection I'd say pass on 'Good to Grape'.  

*natural sunlight, 2 coats, Canon T3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...