Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Revlon: Provence

{click to zoom}

Pale lavender polish, you've got me again!  'Provence' by Revlon is part of their new Colorstay collection (which I'm loving!).  I reviewed 'Buttercup' here and I've been using the top coat for a few months now.  Trust me, I will love practically any pastel colored polish and this one is no exception I wore it for about a week straight with no chipping and minimal signs of wear.  

{click to zoom}

'Provence' went on nicely giving off a great creamy finish with just 2 coats.  I saw this polish the same time that I saw 'Pilates Hottie' by Essie and they look very similar but I haven't tried out the Essie one yet so I'm not sure how similar they will be on the nails, but this could be a very good alternative!  

{click to zoom} 

*natural sunlight, 2 coats, Canon T3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...