Thursday, August 2, 2012

Recipe: Lasagna & Breadsticks




This dinner is literally so easy to make!  It is a little time consuming (I'd allow 2 hours or so) but it's all super easy work.  I used this recipe for the lasagna and this recipe for the breadsticks.  Instead of browned turkey I use beef, I add a few pinches more of the seasonings, and I use 1 and a half times the amount of the ricotta mixture.

When I made this dinner the first time I used a different breadstick recipe that came out a little too crispy for my liking but these breadsticks are honestly some of the best I've ever had and they don't take any thought to make!  My entire family loves them, which is great since I like to make them.

Let me know if you try those recipes out and how you like them :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...