Monday, August 6, 2012

Wishful Monday


I know, I know I already have a Michael Kors gold watch that looks exactly like this.  But can a girl really ever have enough accessories?  Plus, I've had my Michael Kors one for over a year and I wear it every single day so it's starting to show a few light signs of wear.  This is around the same price range ($200) but it could be a good alternative!


When I was in Macy's a few days ago I saw a Free People blouse that looked exactly like this (only in black & cream) but I didn't want to fork over the $80+ that it cost.  How cute is this top?? And it's only a fraction of the price plus the mint color is something a little more unexpected than the black one that I was eyeing earlier.  


The black flats that I bought from Target last fall finally gave out a few months ago (I'm surprised at how long they lasted!) but since it's summer I haven't bothered to replace them.  So I found these at 6pm.com and they are Nine West which will hopefully indicate good quality but the best part is they're under $40!  I don't quite remember but I think my Target ones were around $15 so in comparison it's not a bad price.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...