Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sephora by OPI: Mermaid to Order

{click to zoom}

It's funny how I wrote my last post about wanting to take a break from bright colors, and then I follow it up with a color like this.  I purchased 'Mermaid to Order' from the Sephora by OPI line and it couldn't be farther from a dull color, it is a bright and reflective teal blue color with a great shine.  

{click to zoom}

This photo is really just to show how reflective the color is in the bottle as well as on the nails.  The name is perfect because as you can see above it looks just like the color of a mermaid's tail.  

{click to zoom}

This isn't exactly a color that I'd wear very often but it is a nice one to have in your collection when you're looking for a fun color.  My younger sisters seem to use it more often than I do which is great because we have two bottles of it.  That just goes to show how enticing this color is, I bought it twice without realizing that I already had it!

{click to zoom}

*natural sunlight, 2 coats, Canon T3.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...