Thursday, June 7, 2012

Essie: Lovie Dovie

{click to zoom}

I originally saw this color when I was looking at a blog, sorry can't remember which one :( and I forgot about it for a while.  Then when I was searching the Essie display the name jumped out at me and I realized I had never purchased it.  Not only is this a beautiful pink but the name 'Lovie Dovie' is just too impossible to resist.  

{click to zoom}

 With so many pinks in my collection it's hard to find new ones that stand out as being something different.  This is where 'Lovie Dovie' comes in, it is a muted hot pink that has a tinge of pastel to it creating this uncommon pink shade that could go either way.  In 2 coats it was opaque and while I wouldn't say this pink creme is a necessity for every collection it's a bit different enough that it is a welcomed addition in mine.  Come on, you can't say no to that name ;)

{click to zoom}

*natural sunlight, 2 coats, Canon T3.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...