Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sally Hansen: Mint Sprint

{click to zoom}

I was a bit shy at first to try out the mint green trend so I figured I'd go with a safer option.  I figured that this darker minty green would be better suited for my skin tone.  Of course, now I am completely in love with colors like 'Mint Candy Apple' and 'Minted'.  

{click to zoom}

If you're like me and you're a bit wary about the whited out mint colors, this is the perfect transitional shade for you.  It comes off as more of a green color but there are definite tinges of mint in the base.  This polish (along with the other Sally Hansen ones that I've tried) goes on really nicely and is practically opaque in one coat. 

{click to zoom}

While the shape of the bottle might be a little odd, I LOVE the Sally Hansen brushes.  All of the brushes are the same no matter what collection or line the colors are from and I couldn't be happier.  They remind me a lot of the wider OPI brushes and while they might be too wide for some people I personally think that these wider, stiffer, denser brushes make for easier application.  

{click to zoom}

*natural sunlight, 2 coats, Canon T3.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...