Friday, June 22, 2012

Essie: Sand Tropez

                                    
{click to zoom}

I've been focusing on brighter colors for the summertime but I decided that I wanted to take a break for a few days and give a nude polish some love.  I'm borrowing this from a friend, but after using it I think I might have to pick up a bottle for myself.  It may not be a color that I'd reach for on a regular basis but for days like these when I don't really care, it finishes off my nails nicely.  

{click to zoom}

Essie 'Sand Tropez' is the perfect nude for when you want a creme finish to your nails but not much color.  Back when I was dancing we weren't allowed to have anything other than clear nail polish on our nails, and I hated it.  This is a great alternative for that kind of situation, it makes your nails look clean, polished, and also makes your fingers look longer than you've ever imagined.

{click to zoom}

 One coat of this was pretty opaque, but two coats covered up any sheer spots giving full coverage.  I can see 'Sand Tropez' being a staple in any polish collection for any sort of professional function or anytime you need more of a subdued color.

{click to zoom}

Puppy wanted to get in the shots, so I gave her one of her own :)

*natural sunlight, 2 coats, Canon T3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...