Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Essie: Nice is Nice


Around this time last year I began looking for a pastel lilac color to add to my collection.  However with so many choices out there the internal struggle I have with picking out polishes began again.  This color also reminds me of a color that Essie introduced this year not too long ago, I believe it is called 'To Buy or Not To Buy'.  While I already own and love this color, I contemplated buying the other color just because I thought the name was so cute.  My sister talked me out of it (thank god, everyone knows I don't need any more polish) however after looking at some swatches I think that they have their little differences.  Don't get me wrong, I'm still very happy with this color HOWEVER, I think that 'To Buy or Not To Buy' would be worth checking out as well if you don't already have a shade like this in your collection.  

I finally decided on this color after searching through most of my favorite nail polish brands for a color similar.  'Nice is Nice' is the perfect pastel purple for me.  It has quite a bit of white in it which I think makes it very wearable for anyone.  It's also a very creamy color which looks quite nice and opaque on the nails although it takes a few coats to achieve the color shown in the bottle.  Nevertheless, I love the way that this color looks, especially with purple being my favorite color.  It's not a stand out purple which means that this color is great for outfits of any color variety, which is always a plus.

*natural sunlight, 3 coats, Canon T3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...