Tuesday, May 15, 2012

OPI: Glamour Game

{click to zoom}

I was in a gold mood this week and picked out this baby from my collection.  Whenever I'm in the mood for something subtle but still glamorous this is my go-to color, hence the name 'Glamour Game'.  It's not too shimmery or glittery where it's obnoxious but it has just that right amount of shine to enhance the color and keep it from being a boring skin-tone finish.

{click to zoom}

This is actually one of my sister's polishes, I stole it from her a few years ago (shhhh...) and I've used up a good bit of the bottle since then.  When I went away to college I left this at home, partly because I felt guilty and partly because I didn't have room to pack any more polish.  This week when I used it again for the first time in about a year I remembered how much I love it.

{click to zoom}

'Glamour Game' originally came out in OPI's 'Holiday in Toyland' collection back in 2008.  It can simply be described as a gold shimmer with a subtle silver sparkle.

{click to zoom}

*natural sunlight, 2 coats, Canon T3.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...