Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sephora by OPI: Ms. Can't Be Wrong


Let me be honest, I bought this color solely because of the name.  I already had a fuchsia color like this in my collection (from some drugstore brand) but I can never refuse any type of product with a cute or funny name.  Personally, I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to certain things and I can also be a bit stubborn about things, which meant that I thought this name was perfect.  Now while I bought this color because of the name I was pleasantly surprised with the color.  It's one of those colors that I love, those darker shades that look amazing on shorter nails, for some reason I really enjoy the way that it makes my hands look.

While it is a bit on the darker side of the pinky/red genre, it isn't so dark that it can be categorized as a vampy shade.  Now I have my share of dark and glossy polishes I like colors like this that are more in the middle ground.  This color is also pretty opaque, something that I am always delighted by.  I honestly don't really mind having to paint on multiple coats of a polish, I mean it really isn't that hard to pop in a movie and paint a new coat every 10 minutes or so, but I also love a polish that I can slap on in 2 coats and run out the door.

This color is a lovely opaque creamy fuchsia that is perfect for any occasion or any season.  'Ms. Can't Be Wrong' isn't one of my most used polishes nor is it anywhere near being my go-to color, but it is a color that I'm glad to have in my collection.  Of course, the cute name doesn't hurt.

*natural sunlight, 2 coats, Canon T3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...