Monday, April 23, 2012

Essie: Eternal Optimist


Instead of being a normal flat nude color, Eternal Optimist is the perfect mix of nude with a slight tint of pink.  It's that perfect shade when you want a nude color but don't want your nails to blend into your fingers.  A pretty creamy polish this seems to be one of Essie's more opaque colors.  I like to consider myself an optimist so the cute name just further adds to my affection for this color.  

I actually only needed 2 coats to get this color to reflect the shade in the bottle, and they went on nicely and easily without any streaks or bubbling.  This color is also nice on a lot of different skin tones, I've worn it, my sister is a lot darker than me and she likes the way it looks on her and my friends who are lighter than me have also used this polish.

*natural sunlight, 2 coats, Canon T3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...