Sunday, April 15, 2012

Urban Outfitters: Orange #6



I've been searching for a good sherbety orange color for a long time.  It's another one of those shades where you have to find the right one for your skin tone.  Of course, I found this shade when I wasn't even shopping for nail polish.  I was window shopping with my friends one day when I saw that Urban Outfitters was having a sale.  Standing in the checkout line I spotted this lovely color, and grabbed it to add to my purchase on a whim.  Boy am I glad that I did.  It's the absolute perfect shade for me!


At first glance I thought that the bottle would be pretty on a shelf but overall difficult to work with, however after a few uses I'm actually fine with it.  It did take a little time to get used to because of the large square shape but once you get the hang of it everything is normal.  Application is smooth, it only takes 2 coats to get an opaque color but of course I painted on 3.  Drying time was average, although I did use a quick dry topcoat due to my impatience.  Another plus, I love the way that this color makes my nails look perfectly shaped and my fingers a little more elongated.



*natural lighting, 3 coats, Canon T3.  

Unfortunately, this polish is not available for purchase on the Urban website and it's kind of a hit or miss with finding certain colors in store.  So if you happen to see it one shopping trip, grab it while you can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...