Saturday, March 10, 2012

OPI: Lucky Lucky Lavender

Lucky Lucky Lavender debuted in the OPI Spring/Summer Hong Kong Collection of 2010.  I have no words to explain how perfect this color is.  I've gone through countless polishes from multiple brands trying to find this exact shade of lavender.  Most of the time the colors look nice in the bottle but end up coming out too pinky or too purple or just all around wrong.  This color is so nice and creamy that I wore it for almost two months straight when I purchased it last summer (somewhere around May 2011).  I change my polish every couple of days but I loved this color so much that I kept repainting my nails in this shade for what seems like forever, which is extremely rare for me.



This color is straight up creamy with absolutely no shimmer.  The only thing is that I find I like to use 3 or 4 coats of this which seem like a lot considering this color looks like it should be pretty opaque.  However even though I am naming this as a 'con' to this polish it could also be a 'pro' for me because I like the thick almost jelly like coating that it gives my nails.  The staying power of Lucky Lucky Lavender is amazing!  I do use a top coat (like always) but this polish could last a good week or so if you wanted it to without chipping.

*artificial lighting, 3 coats, Canon T3.

Purchased online through Amazon:
Amazon
Beauty Store Depot
Nails & Beyond




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...