Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NOTD: February 9, 2012 (late post)


My current nail combo is 1 coat of Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam with 2 coats of Kendall on the Katwalk layered over top, and 1 coat of Seche Vite.  
Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam I absolutely love.  It’s a nice rich forest green that I can see myself reaching for all year long but especially when fall rolls around.  It was pretty opaque with one coat although I always like to do an extra coat or two just in case.  However in this case I stopped at one coat since the color isn’t even too noticeable with the glitter on top.  
Kendall on the Katwalk is gorgeous as well, a bit different from your typical blue glitter polish.  I was a little hesitant to but this one since I already have Eyes Like Sapphires and Dorothy Who? (both by China Glaze) but this one is so beautifully different.  It is a combination of blue, green, and purple glitters in a medium toned blue jelly base.  The effect it gives on your nails is a bit peacocky which I really like.  The glitter wasn’t too chunky either, it wasn’t too gritty to the touch but I always like to follow up with a top coat just to give my nails that extra sheen.  

You can purchase these two colors here:
FYI: They are limited edition so there's no telling how long they'll stick around for sale.  If you like these colors as much as I do I suggest picking them up while you can!
*artificial lighting, 3 coats of color total, Canon T3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...