Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag?

Maybelline, M·A·C, NARS, L'Oreal, Benefit




                     {click any of the items above for a direct link!}

I'm no makeup artist by any means, but I figured I would give you all a peek at what I keep in my makeup bag! I also don't have an extensive makeup collection so once I find a product that I like I tend to stick with it. Almost all of these items get used on a daily basis, sometimes if I'm not feeling it I'll go a little lighter on something like mascara, eyeliner, or blush but 99% of the time I like to have a complete face on if I'm going out anywhere.

My favorite foundation is Nars Matte, but with the budget of a college student I figured it might be a good idea to try and find a good drugstore version. This Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is what I've been using recently and while it isn't my favorite, I'm going to use the bottle up before trying anything new.

After foundation I powder my face with MAC Skinfinish Natural in the shade 'Medium Dark', then I move onto prepping my eyelids for eyeshadow by using a MAC Paint Pot in 'Rubenesque'. For everyday makeup I like to use 'Jest' all over my lid, 'Mulch' in the crease, and 'Naked Lunch' as a highlight. It's nice and subtle but still a really pretty combination.

I use MAC Fluidline in 'Blacktrack' on my upper and lower lashlines and I set it off with any black eyeshadow. Right now I'm liking L'Oreal Voluminous for my upper lashes and Maybelline Falsies for my lower lashes.

Benefit Benetint has been a favorite product of mine for years, I think I'm on my 4th or 5th bottle. On days when I really feel like amping up the blush I like to use this Nars Multiple in 'Maui' over the Benetint or sometimes I'll use Nars 'Orgasm'.

Last but not least, my favorite lip color right now is the Revlon Lip Butter in 'Lollipop'. I never really used to wear color on my lips besides balm and maybe MAC 'Cremecup' once in a while, but I like how easily I can achieve color with the Revlon Lip Butters.

What are your go-to products? Any hidden secrets in your makeup bag that you're dying to share?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...