Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall TV Lineup

Normally around September-October is one of my favorite times of the year for a few reasons:

1.  The weather starts to cool down into fall.  (Not that I don't love the summertime but I really enjoy getting to experience different seasons.) *Sidenote: not something I get to necessarily see in Hawaii, but I loved seeing it in Chicago.  
2.  I can officially start my countdown to Christmas!  
3.  Cute fall clothing.  I'm looking at you circle scarves, military jackets, and riding boots.
4.  The return of the fall TV lineup. 

Let's go through a run down of the shows that I'll be catching up on this fall...

I couldn't get enough of this show last season.  Zooey as Jess is adorably quirky, seeing the relationship between the roommates evolve is hilarious, Cece adds the glamour, and Schmidt.  I mean really? Who wouldn't love to have a friend like Schmidt?

Big Bang is immensely popular and has created somewhat of a cult-like following and I have to say that I agree.  My family and I love watching this show together all of the characters are pretty funny but it's Sheldon's one-liners that are particularly hilarious.  

This show has been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember.  One summer a few years back I got really into it and watched all of the old seasons on Netflix until I was caught up.  Yes, I'm still tuning in every week but I'll be the first to tell you that it is nowhere near the same without Michael Scott.  I've heard that this season will be the last season for our favorite paper company over in Scranton, and while I'm a little bit sad that I won't get to see John Krasinski every week I definitely think that it's time has come.  The Office took a bit of a nosedive after Steve Carrell left and while it's been trying to come back with fresh material there are times where I would rather watch an old rerun that a current episode.  I guess we'll always have the memories right? 

Phew, this post was definitely longer than I intended but I think I covered just about everything.  Are there any favorite TV shows that keep you hooked?  


1 comment:

  1. New Girl and The Office are definitely on my list of TV selections this fall, and since it looks like we (in Colorado) aren't going to get much of a fall, I'll be indoors watching prime time a lot, I suspect. Thankfully, with my long list of favorites, I'm glad I have the PrimeTime Anytime feature on my new Hopper. It automatically records every prime time show on all four major networks, which is a huge convenience for me. I work crazy hours at DISH, so time when I get home, and the DVR, are very important to me. I like that the Hopper does the work for me, and can store a ton of TV on the 2 TB hard drive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...