Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sephora by OPI: Rumba Romance


Another beautiful shimmery foil type polish from Sephora by OPI, 'Rumba Romance' is formulated much like 'Because I Said So', 'Teal We Meet Again', 'Mermaid to Order', and many others.  I specifically like these types of colors because they give a similar effect to glitter polishes but aren't as chunky of difficult to remove.  They also have that foil finish so you don't have to be too careful when applying and your coats don't have to be exactly perfect.  




*natural sunlight, 2 coats, Canon T3.  

2 comments:

  1. I've had this color for years-always a favorite! It looks even more gorgeous in your photos.


    Rose
    Blonde In This City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had this forever too! I think it unfortunately becomes one of those colors that I forget about but I'm always glad when I rediscover it. Aw thanks, that's so sweet of you to say!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...