Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Hey Guys, I'm baaaaack!  So I know by now this is like my third attempt at "starting over" and I keep falling off the wagon but I seriously PROMISE you this time it'll stick.  Third time's the charm right?

Over the past few months this blog has kind of fallen by the wayside but I'm making it one of my resolutions for the new year to get back into posting regularly.  To start us off, here's a little update on my life.

I'm still working pretty hard to try and get back to the city as soon as possible, which means about 50-60 hours a week for me (as you can see now why I didn't have much time to blog).  By the time I get home I just want to pass out so I haven't really wanted to put much effort into anything else.  This is all about to change my friend, so get excited ;)

While I know now what kind of content I want to post as well as what kind of direction I want to take this blog in with the coming year, I am still working out some sort of schedule that will fit in with my school and work life.  I will get this figured out soon, but not to fear I already have a few posts lined up for the next couple of days.

I'm super excited to get back into this and I hope you guys are too!  Talk to you soon.  xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...