Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Little Glimpse

Here's a little peek at what I've been up to for the past few months, through my Instagram photos of course!  

So lucky to live in HI. 
The cutest little house in my family. 
My cousins and I on our way home from the beach. 
You know you're in Kauai, when you're surrounding by the palm trees. 
Finally accomplished homemade cinnamon rolls. (recipe to come!)
One of the many double rainbows from a few weeks ago.  
The cutest little baby.  Seriously though, how adorable. 
A pouch at Kate Spade that I neeeed. 
Merry Christmas!  I've seen Wicked three times now, and it just keeps getting better. 
A view out the window on my flight to Oahu. 
Yum. 
Glimpse of my packing essentials.  
Some quality beach time with my best friend.  
Like a postcard.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...